Do you know what the future of your industry looks like?
Every company is a technology company, regardless of focus or industry. Building, maintaining, and - most importantly - integrating software into the operations of an enterprise is not a luxury or a potential market advantage. It is the minimum requirement for sustainability.
Developers hold the key to building great products and unlocking innovation within your company. What does that mean for your future success?
Join industry leaders in San Francisco for a candid discussion about the role software plays in your business. Every business. Workshop attendees will:
- Gain expert insight on the role of developers in their business, and how best to prepare for the digital industrial revolution;
- Participate in hands-on demos of essential enterprise tools and programming models;
- Have an opportunity to network with industry-leading speakers and attendees.
The workshop will welcome 70-100 enterprise and industrial application developers, IT managers, and executives from companies across all industries. Attendees will enjoy lunch, coffee and refreshments, and an open-bar networking reception.
Need approval to attend? Download a sample Request To Attend form.
When: Tuesday, March 8 | 12:30PM - 6:30PM
Where: Merchants Exchange Club | 465 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
- 12:30pm - 1:00pm Registration and Lunch Served
- 1:00pm - 1:15pm Opening Remarks: A Programmable World Driven by Human Experience
- 1:15pm - 1:50pm Today’s Developer: The Essential Workforce
- 1:50pm - 2:15pm Building Secure Platforms to Address Multi-OS Challenges
- 2:15pm - 2:30pm Coffee Break
- 2:30pm - 3:00pm How to Migrate to Cloud with Complete Confidence and Trust
- 3:00pm - 3:30pm Introduction to Software Defined Infrastructure
- 3:30pm - 4:15pm Improving Performance for Enterprise Applications
- 4:15pm - 5:00pm Speed Without Risk: Application Deployment, Orchestration and Governance
- 5:00pm - 5:30pm Opportunities During the Digital Transformation
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm Networking Reception
[KEYNOTE] Market Insights: Challenges and Opportunities in the Enterprise Landscape
[INTERVIEW] Technology for Good:
Improving the World Through Software
[PANEL] Speed, Security, Scale: Succeeding in the Digital Age
Enterprise Developers Report: Investment in Enterprise Developers is the Best Risk Management System explores what developers that work within companies are doing and what they need to succeed. Developers are an essential workforce more deeply integrated into areas of business, operations, and product development than ever imagined. Learn more, download the report for free here.